JUMP INTO MAY!
May is Foster Care Awareness Month.
FosterAll spends the entire month educating, inspiring, and supporting those in and around the foster care community. It's the perfect time for you or your congregation to celebrate and acknowledge the heroes in your community who open their homes to children in need.
● Celebrate foster families in your community or congregation. It can be anything from prayer to a party.
● Hold a "Foster Family Starter Kit" Drive to support families currently in the process of becoming approved.
The Best Part - Download your Materials
The following materials are available for you to print, handout, share, and post to your social media! Let’s join together and help spread the word about foster care during the month of May!
1. Facebook posts – 5 different posts are available for Facebook and Instagram.
2. FosterAll Flyer explains who we are and how your congregation can get involved.
3. Foster Family Starter Kit Flyer – Shop today and help a family get started!
4. Sample Pulpit and Bulletin announcements.
5. FosterAll slide with contact information for your services.